No employment opportunites at this time. Please check back again later.
- To apply for an open vacancy, submit a completed a Joshua Basin Water District Employment Application, Resume, and a Cover Letter.
- Click here to download a JBWD employment application.
- You may submit your completed application materials the following ways:
- Email – email@example.com
- Mail – Joshua Basin Water District, ATTN: Human Resources, PO Box 675, Joshua Tree, CA 92252
- In-Person – Joshua Basin Water District, ATTN: Human Resources, 61750 Chollita Rd, Joshua Tree, CA 92252
Applications may be rejected if incomplete. Only candidates selected for consideration will be contacted. Selected applicants will be tested for skill level in all competencies listed in the job description.
Joshua Basin Water District is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
NOTE: Joshua Basin Water District will only accept applications for open positions.
Resolution No. 17-973 – Memorandum of Understanding with AFSCME Local 1902 – 2016-2019
Resolution No. 17-974 – Compensation Plan for the Management, Supervisory, and Confidential Unit
Resolution No. 00-609 – Employer/Employee Relations Resolution