How to Start Service
Complete a service application and water use questionnaire to start service. Before you start the application, please gather the following information:
- Provide a valid email address for the primary applicant and, if applicable, a separate valid email address for the co-applicant.
- Have an uploadable copy of your valid government-issued photo identification ready for submission.
- Your Social Security Number (SSN) or Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
- A county-assigned service address.
- If you do not have a San Bernardino County assigned address for your parcel, you must submit a request to the County before applying for water service.
- Are you ready to submit your water service application? Click the "Apply for Water Service" to the right!
What happens after the application is submitted?
- Once you have submitted your application, we will be notified and will begin processing your application.
- When your application is processed, a Customer Support Specialist will follow up via email with payment instructions.
- A soft credit check & identity verification will be conducted to determine if the deposit can be waived (this credit check will NOT affect your credit). Upon soft credit check results:
- If the deposit is waived, you will be required to pay the account setup fee.
- If the deposit is required, you will be required to pay the account setup fee and a refundable deposit.
- Next, make your payment (fees must be paid before initiating service.)
- Once your application is fully processed and payment has been received, a technician will be scheduled to turn on your service.
I still have questions. Who can I contact?